PAYROLL AND EMPLOYEE SERVICES
As you will be aware, from April 2020 your payroll provision is being undertaken by Durham County Council on the behalf of North East Combined Authority (NECA)
In order to access your payslip you will need to register on the Durham County Council’s Employee and Manager Self Service Portal (MyView Dashboard). Note: MyView Dashboard can be used on all desktop, laptops and smart devices including tablets and smartphones.
As well as viewing Payslips there are a number of self-service modules available for employees and managers to use. These include
- Viewing Payslips and P60s (including NECA logo)
- Submitting Sickness and Other Leave episodes (Line Managers only)
- Uploading of Attendance Management Documentation (Line Managers Only)
- Uploading of Vehicle Insurance documentation.
- Adding Vehicle details for mileage claims
- Updating Personal details (address, emergency contact etc)
- Submitting Mileage and Expense claims (with the ability to upload receipts)
- Authorisation of Mileage and Expenses Claims
- Uploading an employee photo.
You are strongly encouraged to read the MyView user manuals before performing any actions on the MyView Dashboard portal.
Should you require any further assistance with logging onto the portal or any other aspect of MyView Dashboard then please contact the MyView Helpdesk .
Tel: 03000 269919
If you have any Payroll related queries please use the contact details below.
Tel: 03000 264321 (select option 2)
Payroll and Employee Services